One of the many awesome things about traveling to LONDON is that they speak English, so you can go to a city on the “other side of the pond” and communicate with ease….well, sort of. They have some weird words, like, “Blimey, I fancy some chips!” which is really, like, “Holy cow, I really want some French fries!”
Here are some other cool words that you should know to communicate with the boys form 1D.
1. Off your trolley: Crazy, nuts Ie: That lady is off her trolley; she’s talking to the trees!
2. Rubbish: Trash Ie: People are always talking rubbish about the most popular celebrities.
3. Taking the biscuit: When something is great, like, ‘takes the cake’ Ie: That film takes the biscuit!
4. Hunky-dory: Okay, fine Ie: It’s all hunky-dory here. My homework and chores are all done.
5. Zonked: Sleepy, tired, pooped Ie: We were up all night at that slumber party, and now I’m totally zonked!
There you have it. You’re ready to email Zayne!
Leave A Comment