- butter flavored cake mix
- 1 stick (4 oz) butter
- 1 stick (4 oz) cream cheese
- 1 c of buttermilk
- 1 c of premade vanilla pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- red food coloring
- butter cream or cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend the melted butter, softened cream cheese, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, pudding, and red food coloring with a hand mixer.
- Add the cake mix and cocoa powder.
- Blend thoroughly until a rich red.
- Add additional food coloring if necessary.
- Put in a greased cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cooked through (time will depend on your pan).
- Ice with butter cream or cream cheese frosting.