- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope (1 Tbsp) unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp. water
- 3/4 c mayo
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 each cup celery and onion, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- In a small pot, heat chicken soup.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water and stir it into the heated soup.
- Blend mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, and celery into the soup mixture.
- Add chicken and continue mixing.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Spread on a toasted English Muffin.
- Cut it in half.
- Pack for lunch.