- 1 pkg refrigerator biscuits
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 jars premade turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl mix chicken bites, gravy and frozen mixed vegetables.
- Flatted the refrigerator biscuits and line the bottom of a Pyrex pan or ramekin dishes with dough.
- Bake biscuits for about 8 minutes.
- Pour the chicken mixture over partially-cooked dough, and top the mixture with more flattened dough.
- Bake until biscuits are browned, about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.