- Category: Sydney MacKenzie
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 c of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard (the sandwich spread, not the spice)
- 1/4 c chopped green onion
- dashes of salt and pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, stir in the mayo, mustard and green onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and serve on bread or crackers.